Construction work in senior living facilities is challenging. There are numerous moving parts, personalities and priorities to manage. To work in this environment, a contractor must have finesse.
At J2, we are trained to work in a variety of facilities such as hospitals, retirement centers, prisons, airports, schools, psychiatric facilities and more. Our staff is trained in in dust containment, jobsite security, noise control, communicating respectfully with staff and residents, working in common areas, physical dress/appearance and fast-track scheduling.
Sure, ‘construction’ will always have its headaches to manage. But the real challenge is getting the job done while simultaneously keeping patients, staff, residents and visitors safe, happy and content.
- Full unit renovations (updating finishes, cabinets, etc.)
- Common area improvements (including hallways, lobby, dining areas, etc.)
- Interior design service including 3D renderings (to facilitate sales)
- AHCA coordination
- ICRA capability (Level I-IV)
- Design-Build architectural coordination (including age in place/universal design)
- Facility permit coordination with local municipalities
- An in-house service Department for smaller maintenance type or emergency response projects